Sunday, September 27, 2015

Secret Garden Coloring Book :)

Hello everybody!

Today, i'll share a different idea of mine. I think, all of you know about the coloring book of Johanna Basford : "Secret Garden". Like all other people i bought one of them to myself and i really loved it!! Since i was a little child, i've loved to draw or color something and to be honest, i felt like i'm a child again, while i was coloring this book. That made so much fun! :)))

Moreover, as you can see the picture, you can use your projects in different ways! Here is my idea for that but i believe that you can find more on the Internet!

I used them to make a difference for my thermos-bottle! I really like it and want to make in more different colors,too.

LET'S TRY IT! :) LOVE YOU! <3 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment