Sunday, December 27, 2015

Learning Japanese! :)

Hi everybody!

In this post, i'll share you something about my new hobby - learning Japanese on my own!

Actually, it started with an anime which name is Sword Art Online, so i really liked this anime and that was the first time that i watched an anime in its own language(Japanese)! It made me so much fun and i thought, that i can enjoy to learn a language which has a different alphabet, so i started to study Japanese about a month ago!

At the beginning, i was so willing and i started with the one of three Japanese Alphabets Hiragana. Some of my friends had told me that i can learn it with latin alphabet, too, before i started and of course it was easier than learning in Hiragana. However, i thought, if I want to learn a language clearly, i had better do everything properly and after that, i began to learn Hiragana first.

I used this website at the beginning. It was completely useful to learn basic things about the alphabet. Furthermore, it continued for me about two weeks to memorize all characters. After that, i began to learn basic grammatical parts such as saying my name and where i come from etc. and i'm continuing now!

If you want to learn Japanese, you can use these websites to start, too. Don't be afraid! Just be willing and LET'S BEGIN!!

Website - 1

Website - 2

LOVE YOU! :) <3



No comments:

Post a Comment