Sunday, July 12, 2015

Amazing Trip: Sile(Istanbul-Turkey) ! :))))


Hi everyone! Did you miss me? I wasn't here for a week and i took a lot of photos to show you, where i was and what i did? 

We have a summer house in Şile (İstanbul). And we were with my family there on this weekend.
So, first day of our trip  we were at home and we had great time together in our pool!

And than we went to Saklıgöl(near by Sile). And i can say easly, that Saklıgöl was the most beautiful place, i have ever seen in my life. Everything was completely peacefull and i felt myself competely safe. Nature, trees, animals ( dogs, cats, geese, ducks... etc.)... They were amazing! I hope, that the photos can show you, what i felt here.

Thanks to mom, i have a photo of myself here. Because, i was completely shocked and i took only the photos of the lake and trees. Luckly, my mother knows me better than me! I love her!
Here is "THE PHOTO" :D

And there are the photos of the lake! Can you see them? All shades of green and blue?


When i was took this photo, i was thinking about reading there. Birds' voices, wind, rustles of leaves and all other animals.. It was just like a part of heaven! 



And this is my favorite photo! Can you see the little house on the lake? This house is for the geese and duck , which live near by lake :) They were so beautiful and we saw a lot of geese in there :) They were funny and i belive, that they have a family life, too. 

Honestly, everything, that we saw there, was amazing! 

I hope, that you can see this part of Istanbul some day, too.

LOVE YOU! :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment