Monday, July 20, 2015

The List of Books, Which You Need to Read, Before You Go To UNIVERSITY :)

Hi everybody! :)

Today i will share you a lot of list about everything:

*Books, that you should read before you go to university,
*Movies, that you should watch, if you want to make better and longer conversations with people,
*Foods, that you need to try, before you die,
*Series, that you should watch and be in hot pursuit of them,
*Placeses, that you need to see and travel, before you die

And more more more... :)

Let's begin! First, the list of books :))

For lots of us is reading a daily activity and we can read everything, what can catch our attention. But sometimes we just want to read something special to learn or just for fun.
This list, which i made myself, is kind of like that. There are a lot of books about everything and from every types of a book.

And the important thing is : I made this list first of all for myself. Because, in this year i'm going to start the university and i want to be ready for that. These are my choices to read, before i'll go to university :):)

Take a look at these :) Maybe, you can find a book for yourselves,too. :)))))))

And you can write to me, which from them you already read! :) I'll write,too :)))

THE LIST OF BOOKS, WHICH YOU NEED TO READ, BEFORE YOU GO TO UNIVERSITY :):)


The Series :


1) The Lord of The Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien                                   (For me: Done)
2)Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling                                                       (For me: Done)
3)The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins                                       (For me: Done)
4)Divergent - Veronica Roth                                                         (For me: Not yet)
5)Percy Jackson and The Olympians - Rick Riordan                    (For me: Not yet)
6)The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare                                (For me: Not yet)
7)Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis                                             (For me: Done)
8)Millennium - Stieg Larson                                                         (For me: Done)
9)Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Doughlas Adams                (For me: Done)
10)His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman                                        (For me: Not yet)
11)Sisterhood - Ann Brashares                                                     (For me: Done)

And the Onlies:


12)Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen                                          (For me: Not yet)
13)Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte                                                  (For me: Done)
14)Nineteen Eighty Four - George Orwell                                  (For me: Done)
15)Animal Farm - George Orwell                                               (For me: Done)
16)To Kill a Mockingbird                                                           (For me:Not yet)
17)Great Expectations - Charles Dickens                                   (For me Done)
18)The Timetraveller's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger                   (For me: Done)
19)Little Women - Louisa M. Alcott                                          (For me: Done)
20)The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien                                                  (For me: Done)
21)Crime and Punishment - Dostoyevsky                                  (For me: Not yet)
22)The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini                                      (For me:Done)
23)The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald                                 (For me: Not yet)
24)Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Caroll                                     (For me: Not yet)
25)Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy                                                (For me: Not yet)
26)Brave New World - Aldous Huxley                                      (For me: Not yet)
27)Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell                                                (For me: Not yet)
28)Madame Bovary - Gustave Flaubert                                     (For me: Done)
29)The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown                                         (For me: Done)
30)Angels and Damons - Dan Brown                                        (For me: Done)
31)One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez  (For me: Not yet)
32)Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut                                                (For me: Not yet)
33)The Master and Margarita - Mikhail Bulgakov                     (For me: Not yet)
34)On Beauty - Zadie Smith                                                       (For me: Not yet)
35)The Catcher in The Rye - J.D. Salinger                                 (For me: Not yet)
36)The Boy in Striped Pyjamas - John Boyne                            (For me: Not yet)
37)The Stranger - Albert Camus                                                 (For me: Not yet)
38)The Brother Karamazov - Dostoyevsky                                (For me: Not yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment