Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer Come Back Please :(

I know, that we are at the beginnig of summer. But the weather says: "That is completely wrong!"
I don't know why; but it seems like we are at the beginnig of autumn and the weather is always cold and rainy :(


And guess what? = I hate rainy days -_-

Because of that, i was at home allday and i took many photos of everything: Flowers in my balcon, books, pencils, vases, candles...etc. And i will share all of them with you in the morning! :)
Of course, I can't say, that i didn't enjoy with this event, that i did myself. I'm in love with my photomachine :D But you know; summer is the best : Pools sunglasses, sunbathing and reading on the beach.... Seems like a dream for me now :/
I hope, sunny days will come faster!! Love you! Bye! :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment