Saturday, June 27, 2015

CROCHET TRIP! -1 :)

Hello Hello Hello!!
Here is my first crochet trip and I'm so excited to do something with them such as pullovers, boleros and scarves! :) I've just started to make some little flowers to use and i chose these colors (white, brown and cream) but of course you can use and match a lot of different colors. I'll share you down the website that i've used to learn. However, this website is in Turkish but there are the pictures of all parts of all different pattern, which you can try! I've started the easiest one but if you want and are brave enough , you can try the others!

Let's go and find how creative and talented you are!!! :)

LOVE YOU! :) <3

Not: İşte buradan öğrendimm: https://www.nako.com.tr/nako-orgu-kulubu.php?bolumID=5

No comments:

Post a Comment