Monday, June 29, 2015

CROCHET TRIP! -2 :)

Hello Hello Hello!

Let's look at what i made with my little flowers! :) I often wear different types of these blouses and when i go to school, i want to make some differences to not be so ordinary! So i made this necklace from my flowers and change the appearance of my regular white blouse!
I think, you can use this idea, if you like,too and it's quite simple to do that. First of all, i made all these flowers( about 11 pieces) (you can find the directions and different shapes of flowers from my other post about crochet!). After that, i sewed them in the hand. I chose this shape for my necklace but of course you can try different types, if you want! And it's done!! :)

It was quite simple, after learning the directions!

LET'S TRY IT AND SHARE THE PHOTOS WITH ME!

LOVE YOU!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment